this is what we're making!
Here's what you need:
- gold nail polish (OPI gliterzland, not pictured)
- translucent pink nail polish (OPI You Callin' Me a Lyre?)
- rose water decals
- nail studs
- top coat (OPI top coat, seche vite, not pictured)
- water(not pictured)
- paint your nails gold and transparent pink. refer to pictures to see which was used on each hand! (left hand - above, right hand - scroll to bottom)
- apply OPI top coat to gold fingers to serve as an adhesive for studs. apply studs.
- cut water decals of choice and soak in water until decal starts to lift. you will be able to tell as it starts to separate from the paper backing!
- place onto pink nails and remove paper backing.
- place a drop of water on dried pink nails prior to placing decal, it allows you to easily adjust the image!
- soak up any extra water with a q-tip.
- when nails are dry, apply seche vite top coat!