this is what we're making!
Here's what you need:
- 2-3 inches of curb chain
- keychain ring
- 5 inches of gold 20ga wire
- some headpins
- pearls, beads, crystals
- 8mm amber bead, 3mm swarovski bicones in white and 4mm bicones in fire opal were used here
- jump ring
- put coral onto wire and twist a couple of times.
- cut excess off shorter end and wrap longer end around end of chain, looping around and using remaining wire to wrap around twist.
- using jewelry pliers, gently clamp end of wire into wrap to avoid snagging clothing or getting scratches!
- using jump ring, attach other end of chain onto keychain ring.
- using head pins, attach various beads and pearls onto chain where you see fit.
- if it still looks a bit empty, add more beads!