This is what we're making!
Here's what you need (what was used here):
- air dry clay (la doll clay)
- 2- silver earring posts with 4mm pad
- 2- silver butterfly earring backs
- E6000 adhesive
- liquid gilding (Martha Stewart's in brass)
- knife (x-acto blade)
- roll two balls of clay that are about the same size. use some water to get rid of lines or if the clay sticks on your hands too much.
- let dry.
- using knife or x-acto, start cutting facets onto clay.
- glue onto earring posts and let dry.
- paint with liquid gildling and let dry!