This is what we're making!
Here's what you need:
- plastic (preferably nothing flimsy)
- leather hole puncher
- sharpie or ink pen
- screw on stud
- using an envelope as a base template, unravel and tape onto plastic.
- cut around envelope leaving extra plastic on all sides.
- remove envelope and make adjustments as you see fit.
- I wanted to create curvy asymmetrical lines with mine.
- pinpoint a spot where all four sides of plastic align. mark with an "x" on all sides.
- punch holes where you marked "x".
- be sure to punch a larger sized hole on the outer most layer of plastic so the stud will fit!
- screw on stud to lock bottom three layers. press top layer lightly to snap into place.
Now that you're finished, place your cards in and you're all set!
You can also use this as a business card holder if you don't want to risk your privacy with credit cards and such.